Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grindstone - Ready To Die


I was directed to this demo earlier today via the Bridge 9 messageboard. Grindstone is from the dead center of PA, which I'm sure they're used to, but when I think of State College, I think of how obnoxiously large and remote PA can be at times. This demo is obviously modeled after "Ready To Die" by the Notorious BIG, which I have absolutely no problem with. The music within is a pretty decent mix of youth crew the modern hardcore sound. I'd draw comparisons right off the bat to Right Brigade, On, and Champion. I mean, if you like this kind of style, you really can't have any complaints about this. Maybe I'll get a chance to catch these guys soon and see what it's all about live.

Download and thrash
Visit their Myspace.....and thrash

No comments:

Post a Comment