Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Killed By Memories - Forever Doesn't Last

A long lost Jersey metalcore CD from yet another internerd friend, this time the guitarist Bobby "The Toecutter" who I have lightly conversed with on the famous East Coast Hardcore Messageboard for a few years now. I will qualify this entry by saying that this style is far from my cup of tea, but it brings back a lot of memories from the very early 2000's seeing bands like Poison The Well and any number of fly by night Tribunal Records style/ripoff bands (I'm looking at you, Heartscarved). I won't be bugging them for a reunion anytime soon, but if songs like "Darker Side Of...." come on shuffle, I won't turn them off. *Insert ECHC board inside joke*

Download the album

1 comment:

  1. haha dude ty soo much close personal friends with this band

    ReplyDelete